Thursday, September 2, 2010

And in the crush of the dark...

I could not, for the life of me, get this song out of my head at work today. Minor flashbacks of pole dancing on Halsted. Ow. I also blame Nikalas and Samantha for having the same exact music tastes. It came to my attention that I don't really listen to chick singers. I don't think it's on purpose. I guess I just relate to male front men more in the same way that Nik relates to Alanis Morisette. Haha. This one's for you, buddy.

Instruments: Ukulele / trumpet / my mouth / pill bottle filled with rice

Download:

Currently listening to: Sufjan Stevens - All Delighted People EP (2010) (just came out omg) (so good)
In conjunction with: The National - Boxer (2007)
You should maybe listen to: La Roux - s/t (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment